Welcome to KGT, a non-profit, parent-owned, parent operated gym. KGT is Hawaii's oldest private gymnastics school, founded in 1969. Originally, classes were part of the Kokokahi YWCA. Due to increased enrollment and a commitment to the sport of gymnastics, the KGT Association was formed by parents in 1971. KGT became incorporated in 1978 as a non-profit organization. In 1983, KGT moved to its present facility to expand its programs.
Our gym features:
- Full-size spring floor
- 2 foam-filled training pits
- Apparatus for women's events
Our professional coaches teach developmental, recreational and competitive gymnastics.
- Toddler (12 mos. - 36 mos. / co-ed)
- Gymmini (3 yrs. - 5 yrs. / co-ed)
- Level 1 Girls (5 - 10 yrs. - beginning level)
- Level 2 Girls
- Level 3 Girls / Intermediate
- Compulsory Girls
- Optional Girls (Competitive Team)
As you may or may not know, Kokokahi Gymnastics Team is a non-profit organization. At times, we reach out to our Kokokahi Ohana for basic needs of our gymnastics facility. Your donations to Kokokahi Gymnastics Team are tax deductible.
If you are interested, we always welcome donations of the following items:
Kokokahi Wish List
- toilet paper
- paper towels
- tri fold paper towels (Costco / either L-fold or multi-fold)
- copy paper
- first aid items
Mahalo for your support. We greatly appreciate it!
Kokokahi Gymnatics Team
Fed. Tax I.D. # 23-7140533
State Tax I.D. # 10064989
- Kokokahi will be closed to host the 41st Annual Aloha Gymfest.
- January 13-15, 2017 @ Le Jardin Academy. Session schedule & prices
- Come support Kokokahi and other high level teams from across the US and other countries like Australia, Canada, England, Guam, and Japan.
- Currently enrolled gymnasts receive a free entry pass when accompanied by a paying adult. Be sure to get your pass from you coach after class!!!
- Kokokahi will be closed Monday January 16, 2017 in observance of Martin Luther King Jr Holiday
- Be sure to schdule your make up class